Sunday, August 15, 2004

To My Friend

My friend,

I know you well enough to know you do not wish to be named...so I will respect your wishes.

I have already mailed a more personal note to your home, but I had to state something here as well, because when I write I often feel I am declaring things to God - despite knowing He hears my heart with ease.

You have blessed me and Amy in so many ways over the years, yet today you found another way to do so.

I learn much from you about how to quietly reflect God's love to others while giving all the glory to Him.

For that gift foremost I am grateful.

Today you reminded Amy and me to trust in God always...a lesson we can't hear enough, and we needed to hear today.

God bless you my friend...as you have blessed so many.

-Michael


God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. - Psalm 46:1