Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Post Poof!

I had only moments ago finished writing and was literally reaching to hit the "publish" button when our power went out.

I'll take that as a sign since I was writing about storms, both meteorological and mental.

Today wasn't an especially good day in terms of Amy's condition and my frustration.

Amy's pain still seems to mystify the medical community....the medical community increasingly mystifies me.

There was anger and sleeplessness....more pain and helplessness.

Additional medical tests...but no answers.

I've taken a few other steps, opting to explore some other options, perhaps I'll elaborate upon those tomorrow, but I think tonight sleep is more important.

The storm at our home has passed... the storm in my mind is for now at least off shore.