Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Oh Yeah Ohio

Amy has landed and is off and running in Ohio. She's only called 4 or 5 times, and I only had to overnight her one thing, so far...when you're being treated for pain, remembering to bring your pain meds is somewhat critical.

I on the other hand am dealing with the departure aftermath. Whenever any of us go anywhere for more than a night, our house seems to explode as over preparation turns into panicked packing. Sometimes I think it's easier to squeeze shut an overstuffed suitcase than it is to close our front door on the way out on vacation.

I'm enjoying it though, picking up things and wondering why Amy considered taking this item or that, or why she rejected them. Who knows, another package may have to be overnighted tomorrow.

There may be things that didn't make into the suitcase, but at this moment I'm certain Amy has everything she needs, unconditional love...for that there is always room.