Thursday, July 29, 2004

Woo Hoo!

Hey...a nice way to start the morning, finding out my blog is back up.

Apparently when those notices come through your email saying it's time to renew your domain registration, they're serious...who knew?

Anyway, Amy is having a procedure today at the hospital. It's a step we thought might be coming, although I didn't think it would be this soon. In terms of operations this one is very minor compared to what she has been through (they're putting in a gastric tube or g-tube which will be the new way she will receive nutrition).
It is being inserted into an area where Amy experienced abnormal pain following her previous surgery so we're praying for no recurrence of that issue.
This is a temporary thing as her surgeon, as well as Amy and I, truly believe we're on the trail of a long term solution to her problems.

Faith and patience. I learn daily I must grow in both.

More when I have time...I had been told I wouldn't have access to the website for another day.

This is going to be a long day and I'm pleased it started with a good surprise.