Thursday, July 15, 2004

I Do This For A Living? Really?

First day back at work and I have to confess when the alarms (I have two alarms, I'm paranoid that way) went off I said, "Huh? mnmuphh?"

It took me easily five minutes to realize that I was deliberately getting out of bed before 1 a.m. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday, this is going to take some getting used to...I seem to have somehow forgotten in the past two weeks that I'm insane.

I was heading to the church on the way home because I'm fairly certain I'm due to clean this week, but I didn't make it. I called Amy and said, "huh? mnmuph?" to which she replied, "I think you need a nap". I don't think I was in the door for 5 minutes before I was asleep.

I feel better now; of course insane people are usually content. I suppose life is getting back to normal.