Friday, July 30, 2004

Killing Is A Sin Right?

I'm too angry to write and I never really meant for this blog to be a daily diary of our woes. However it became apparent to me this morning that the procedure done on Amy yesterday did not result in what I had expected. I could not see how what the surgeon and I discussed previously was going to be possible with the "tube" that had been inserted into her.

Cutting to the chase, after a blunt discussion with the surgeon, he admitted the Radiologist had not done what we or the surgeon wanted done. This means the procedure will have to be redone.

Amy and I are being rather insistant that it be redone TODAY.

Anyway, I'm heading back to the hospital to wage war if need be.

Amy's pain has not subsided, her fragile mental state certainly hasn't improved as result of this, and my chances of becoming a felon have gone up dramatically...especially if I see this Radiologist again.


My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life
- Psalm 119:50