Tuesday, July 27, 2004

A Tee Profane

I saw this initially on Katy's blog "Fallible.com" and sort of closed my eyes and tried to make the image go away.

It didn't. It's really true.

Planned Parenthood is really selling these t-shirts.



Obviously as a Christian I'm pro life, but I find it hard to fathom that even people who are pro-abortion would want to announce such a thing like it was a badge of honor. The ad says they're selling these as a "powerful message" in support of women's rights.

What's even more offensive is that they claim the shirts are "soft and comfortable."

How could anyone, no matter your beliefs, be comfortable in such a shirt?

There's a difference between being pro-choice and being proud you killed a child....at least I thought so.

I'm closing my eyes again.

This time I think I'll pray.