Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Summer House Move

I tossed and turned last night over this small piece of fiction that seems to have started to dominate my thoughts. I decided I didn't want it to dominate the blog, so I'm moving it to its own space.

I think this will allow me to modify and massage it more readily...or ignore it completely.

There's a link on the sidebar for those of you keeping tabs on it, and if I can think of some way to have that link indicate if new material has been added without it being too obnoxious I'll do that.

Blogger used to have the option of letting you set your posts in reverse order, which would have been nice for this particular project - people wouldn't have to read it in reverse order- but apparently that's no longer available.

Anyway...future Summer House writings will be confined to that space.

I'm hoping this isn't a sign of schizophrenia. If it is, don't tell us.