Tuesday, June 22, 2004

P is for Party Hat

You know you're really bored when you start looking through the website statistics, but I comfort myself knowing that you must be even more bored if you're actually reading about me looking through my website stats.

The most searched for term that still brings people to this website is "Tony Parker". It used to be "McGriddle recipe". The McGriddle has fallen to number three now behind "party hat". I don't even remember writing anything about a party hat, but I suspect that must be people searching for an image using Google.

That surely is also why "urinal" and "urinal cake" are high on the list...at least I hope so.

Out of curiosity I did a Google image search for "urinal cake", and my website was the first listing.

Yes, among folks worldwide searching for urinal cake pictures...I'm number one!