Sunday, July 17, 2005

Zapped

So I spent more than half the weekend fighting ad-ware on my computer....I finally got that taken care of I think - although I'm still getting a weird start up screen but I can live with that for now.

Since I was diddlin' about with the computer, I took the opportunity to make some changes to my blog as well.

I even wrote a little composition about the changes which I thought was quite witty...it was also quite lengthy. It lacked only a little spelling and grammar checking.

It hasn't rained in San Antonio in 43 days...until yesterday and today. As I write we're getting thunderstorms, and two minutes ago lightning obviously hit nearby.

And there went all I had written.

Poof!

Remind me another day to write about my vast profits with Google Adsense and the new things I'm trying on the blog...but for now those thoughts have been flicked into the electronic ether...like an unwanted booger.

I'd edit the preceding sentence since I realize most boogers are unwanted...at least I hope that's the case, but I'm certain the power is going to go out again at any moment...and then I'd be twice flicked...

So I'm shutting down the computer while I have the chance.

"Life now is sweet and my joy is complete, For I’m Saved, saved, saved!”