Saturday, July 30, 2005

Size Matters

Is God big enough to love me if I see Him differently than you?
Is God big enough to forgive me...and then forgive me again?
Is God big enough to heal anything?
Is God big enough that I can bring Him any problem?
Is God big enough to solve those problems no matter how big or small they may be?
Is God big enough to love me?
Is God big enough to inspire me to service so as to make it easier for others to worship Him?
Is God big enough to accept those people who don't serve or worship Him at all?
Is God big enough to accept people with lifestyles I consider sinful?
Is God big enough to accept people who refer to Him as "Her?"
Is God big enough to forgive people who profit off His name?
Is God big enough to accept churches where people only sing hymns?
Is God big enough to accept churches where people sing no hymns at all?
Is God big enough to accept people who don't accept churches?
Is God big enough to forgive me for judging others?
Is God big enough to love people who worship him differently than I do?
Is God big enough to love people who believe only the King James Bible is the true word of the Lord?
Is God big enough to accept people who sometimes express doubts...even doubts about Him?
Is God big enough to change me?
Is God big enough to forgive me for doubting how big He is?
Is God big enough to love sinners?
Is God big enough to accept homosexuals in church without question?
Is God big enough to share my pain?
Is God big enough to accept my anger?
Is God big enough to love the unbeliever?
Is God big enough to love people who drag Him into political debates?
Is God big enough to forgive the believer who can't forgive?
Is God big enough to forgive the believer who can't forgive God?
Is God big enough to accept people who curse?
Is God big enough to love politicians?
Is God big enough to allow people who curse to be saved?
Is God big enough to accept the mentally ill?
Is God big enough to forgive killers?
Is God big enough to change the entire world?
Is God big enough to use methods I may not understand to reach the unreached?
Is God big enough that I can bring Him any problem?
Is God big enough to understand when I don't understand?
Is God big enough to forgive me for my disbelief?


Am I so small as to think God isn't big enough to do all those things?