Saturday, July 23, 2005

Silly Me

I started writing tonight about growth and transformation...but I decided to chuck that idea and instead post something silly.

I don't know how to knit but I want one of these:



Yes, that is exactly what it appears to be...a knitted chicken Viking helmet. It's actually for kids but I think I'm going to find someone who knits to make one for me...anytime I need to feel silly I'd have it handy.

The actual knitting instructions - and it appears pretty complicated - are at this website, but be forewarned there's some other stuff on the site which could easily be deemed offensive so keep your focus on the knitted chicken Viking helmet...don't be led astray to some place strange....okay stranger.

It's been a far too serious week, so I'm glad to be able to find some silliness to counter balance things.

If a knitted chicken leg Viking cap isn't strange enough for you...take heart...there's always this guy....who molded himself a giant gummy bear...13 pounds of silliness.



I feel better...don't you?