Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I Never Could Juggle

I never could juggle.

I always sort of wanted to; it seemed like a neat ability with which to be blessed.

I admittedly never tried very hard to master the art, but I never tried to master the piano either...there are some things which are obviously beyond my skills.



I've been trying to juggle a lot lately - not so much by choice but as a result of necessity - and in all honesty I'm not doing it very well. There have been times when I've had to cheat to keep up the illusion.

I'm not sure how it's going to end...but things are falling...they're out of my control.

I've come to that point again where it seems the only way to keep everything from smashing to the ground is to fall.

Onto my knees.

So far I'm not convinced I'm doing that real well either.

I never could juggle.