Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Pie Eyed

My doctor said it was good to see me today and then asked where the rest of me was....it's been a long time since I've been to a doctor's office for me. I've been blessed to be relatively healthy this past couple of years.

He hadn't seen me since my weight loss and was pleased that I chose a fairly conventional means of accomplishing it... eating less...exercising more.

He looked in my ears and up my nose...muttered something under his breath about a viral epidemic before loading me down with steroids. Now I'm jumpy as pie.

I know that makes no sense but one of my favorite bloggers uses colloquiums that end with "as pie" and I've always wanted to too.

My symptoms have all but disappeared....of course so has sleep. The house is clean though...well cleaner.

Clean as pie.

Nah, that didn't work either...I guess you can't borrow local color it has to be inherited or something.

I need sleep...I'm awake but I'm tired as pie.