Thursday, January 06, 2005

"F" Words

I have to make this fast. I have committed myself to a couple of things which I forgot. That means I barely have any time to write today and I likely won't have time at all on Friday. If so, don't freak.

However I wanted to let you know...I can't fix you. The church probably can't fix you either in fact. Don't get me wrong, it's a great place to set foot in, but you have to find your own path to free yourself from whatever you've been refusing to face.

I'm only being fair, not finding fault.

We've all got our fears. All of us are flawed.

Today I'm hoping you'll understand my focus.

If you do, you can forget that entire flaw finding, fault phooey and get back to the facts.

Our Father forgives and that's forever.

For until you fully understand that...being a Christian seems fairly futile.



"Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven-for she loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little." - Luke 7:47