Wednesday, December 15, 2004

A Day Without Blogging Is Like...

Okay...I skipped a day. Things are a little chaotic. Amy and I traded PDA's and I started playing with that gizmo and then I fell asleep.

This is my excuse, I'm sticking to it.

I really have nothing to write about today, and I want to get in a walk before it gets too cold, but I realize our lives are something of a daily serial for some folks and I sort of feel like I'm to blame for your cable going out or something.

Amy and I are fine. No major news to report on the health front. Our schedules are all out of whack, and suddenly we've realized Christmas is like an hour away.

We've been trying to organize our house, put some stuff on Ebay... that's resulted in completely unmarketable debris being piled in stacks.

Yes, I know what this sounds like...normal life.

Shhhhh...Don't tell Amy. I don't think she's realized that yet.

I'm sure I'll write something meaningful and witty soon.

Okay meaningful.

Alright well at least witty.

Well, I'll write something.

Soon.

Well, eventually.