Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Random Thoughts

My writing has been sporadic lately because I still haven't figured out a sleep schedule. So I find myself trying to knock out something witty, insightful, or at least something that fills a few lines when I have a moment to spare. This is one of those times...and I'm feeling the pressure.

I do have some random pieces of clutter I might string together. For instance, if you're looking for a free email service to store every email on earth you can try mailnation.net which offers a free terabyte of space. My first computer hard drive was 4 megabytes I think.

I should also mention for anyone whose going to be in San Antonio in about two weeks that the Buddhist Monks from the Drepung Loseling Monastery in India are visiting soon. They're the guys who make those painstakingly intricate designs out of individual grains of colored sand.



It's pretty amazing...I hope to take Ana to go see them.



I hope we don't sneeze...although, as I recall, they always blow their masterpieces away when they leave...demonstrating the fleeting nature of beauty or something insightful like that.



I'm out of time, so I suppose my attempt at wisdom should be considered fleeting too...that insight might apply more often than I'd like actually.