Saturday, October 15, 2005

Arresting Developments

Saturday morning silence and seven hours sleep...it seems like those haven't matched up for a while. I can't remember the last Saturday morning I was awake and the household was sleeping, except for those Saturdays I've opted to work to give us a little more cash.

At this moment these is not a sound in the house except that my fingers are making on the keyboard.

If only I had something to say...I suppose I could scan the weird wires.

I could write about the arrest in Iraq I'm sure the world will be buzzing about....then again catching Al Qaida's "barber" doesn't really cut it for me. However you know he's in for a heckuva interrogation because, "Only his hairdresser knows for sure."

Then there was the guy who got busted after he got canned from a job at a bar in Pennsylvania. It's sort of comforting to know petty thieves recycle.

I could draft a quick line or two about how the Army is still looking for a few good men...and apparently one 85-year old woman.
It's nice when the government screws up in such cute little ways...the big screw ups are the ones we need an Army for I suppose.

However I think I'll simply stop writing for now...perhaps go back to bed for a bit. Maybe it's something in the air.