Saturday, October 08, 2005

Out With The Mold

Lee and Ana returned from New Orleans this morning...and it was about as bad as we expected. The house is unlivable and getting more so every day. It will - by everyone's estimation - have to be torn down. Lee was able to salvage what she wanted most...her family photographs. They got some clothes (I'm about to go to the Laundromat and wash those en masse), and some other items, but almost every "thing" they had was destroyed. They are starting anew and now there is no lingering doubt.

This was a chapter that had to be written in this little family's life in order for the next chapters to be started.

Ana came rushing in the door and hugged me saying, "I'm so glad to be home."

Thank you God for Your many blessings, I pray I am worthy to live up to them.