Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Flying High

Okay, Amy has both computer's set up so can I post a few photos from my flying adventure.

This is the actual plane.

Click to enlarge.


This is the actual pilot, my brother-in-law Mike...notice his confident demeanor.


Click to enlarge.


This is me in the actual plane...notice my fearless look...this is due to my complete confidence in the pilot and the aircraft and has nothing to do with wine or pharmaceuticals.



Click to enlarge.


This is the modern interior of the aircraft designed to allay all fears.


Click to enlarge


And we're off!




We landed too...flawlessly.

I hasten to add I came away from this experience with more than pictures.

I believe it also helped renew my sense of faith...in family...in friendship...and the knowledge that oftentimes the best way to face down my fears is to fly right over them.