Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Rock On - In Balance


Click to enlarge.



I'm killing time...about to take Amy to yet another doctor for yet another procedure I'm glad she's having and not me, which is all I'm going to say about it.

The above picture is from the website Rock-on-Rock-on.com. It's one of those sites I saw somewhere and sort of banked away in my brain to mention one day when I was short on time. It's fascinating. Those rocks are balanced...not stuck together. This is what this particular sculptor does, which would seem to indicate to me that he either doesn't sell a lot of his art work or most folks only get to enjoy the pieces they buy until they attempt to carry their purchase to their cars.

I really don't know...I didn't read very far into the site. I go there sometimes to look at the pictures and be reminded that we can often balance the seemingly impossible.