Wednesday, October 27, 2004

The Story Is Still Being Written...Except The Ending.

I took time to write something important tonight, an email to my eldest child...but it's between us...not blog fodder.

Still, I have promised to maintain a discipline of writing every day here, even when days and nights become crazily fused...even when minutes and moments are mangled.

These days it's hard to keep track of it all. In fact, Amy and I often must rely on our contact managers to remember basic stuff: doctor's appointments, church events, bills to pay.

Often I put the information in my database and then "invite" Amy so she'll receive an email and can simply click on it to have the information put into her contact manager too.

The other day when we had her surgery scheduled I sent her two "invitations." The first was a reminder of the time she needed to be at the hospital and the surgery schedule.

The second was a little vaguer but a lot more important.

I simply sent her a reminder to include in her post surgery schedule which read; "Live happily ever after."

She accepted.