Monday, October 04, 2004

From The Other Side Of The Looking Glass



These are nothing more than a few shots of Gordon and crew as he chatted with folks from around the world today. What an interesting day, one I hope we will repeat in some form or fashion.



This is "Stan" the techno-wizard responsible for setting things up today. He's also Steven's dad. Anyone who sat at the terminal had to wear the hat.

I'm fairly certain that was to prevent blackmail.


Click to enlarge
This was one of the signs that didn't show up on the web cam...probably a good thing since I noticed the misspelling later.



I have no idea why Gordon and John posed like Superheroes.


Click to enlarge
For a picture taken with a phone camera, I love this shot. To me it captures that sense of isolation, joy and madness that I know I've felt at times while writing.