Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Mental Constipation

I've been thinking lately- yes, that could be why some of you are smelling smoke - about this idea of stewardship which I plan to write about, but I don't seem to be able to gather it into a cohesive starting point and the more I think about it the more I realize how I might be able to expand upon it. The result has been that I haven't been able to write about it at all.

So, I'm going to set it aside and let it germinate a bit longer. I really want to be able to express my thoughts well, and as a result it's stopped me from writing anything at all.

Not that I have time to write anything now. I'm due to meet with friends for an informal gathering of believers and Amy and I have this bizarre idea that we might actually be "on time."

Yeah, don't bet the farm on that...Amy and I share many traits, but the concept of being "on time" is not one of them.

I'm one of those, "If you're 10 minutes early you are on time people" while Amy is "If we get there at all we're on time" people.

At this moment however, I still need to change clothes, let the dogs in, and get rid of my extensive bed head from my afternoon siesta.

But, I'm writing instead.

Time to get off the pot...as they say...and get moving.