Sunday, May 13, 2007

Cracked By The Code

Honestly, I have sat down about 10 times in past few days with the intention of writing something, but have become distracted by a desire to "make a quick change" to my blog template.

Invariably, I then spend several hours trying fix the "quick change" and then, of course, trying to make the change again. If I succeed, without fail, I realize that my minor alteration screwed something else up and so I try to fix that, which messes everything up again.

Eventually, rather than applying for a job at the Postal service so that I could rationalize my desire to "go postal" on my computer, I decide to take my mind off it all and go read other people's blogs, which of course all seem neat and tidy.

When I'm in these obsessive compulsive moods I quite often end up writing really long comments on those other blogs...and then realize if I try to write something on my blog, I'm certain my body will go through a form of gravity defying indigestion and my brain will erupt in a nausea inducing fashion.

So I haven't written anything for a few days.


You should be thankful.


Still I did just notice some little quirky thing on the blog template that no one else will even see, and I'm working hard to resist attempting to "fix" it.

I gotta go.


Believe me, it's for your own good.

Image from Anatomorphex Special Effects