Monday, May 21, 2007

I Have No Idea

I have no idea what I'm doing, but that hasn't deterred me yet. Yes, the blog is going to change in appearance, maybe...

Well, I mean it's obviously changed already, but I'm tinkering around far more than I should, with a dream of designing a template that I like and which I might be able to carry over onto subsequent pages while staying within the limitations of Blogger.

There's only the one sticking point, which I mentioned previously...I have no idea what I'm doing.

I suppose I'm only trying to reassure you...your eyesight is fine.

I'm controlling the horizontal and the vertical.

Yeah, be afraid...very afraid.

I do plan to post something more meaningful...which isn't too hard to envision even with my eyes closed. However these little tweaks are consuming my energies at the moment, so that will have to wait.

Ironically, I have this idea about writing about being a proper steward.

Yeah, probably going to have to factor in the idea of proper stewardship of my time in that post...when I get around to it.

Until then...forgive my mad tinkering.