Friday, September 14, 2007

Sorry About That

I was demonstrating today how easy it "should" be to post a YouTube video on a website, and how difficult it was to do it on a website which is operated by some folks with whom I spend a lot of time...yeah, I'm being quasi- cryptic...so I posted the video here.

Um... I like the My Name Is Earl TV show, but I really hadn't watched that video. It's funny, and if you watch the show you'll get the gags but when I got home...um...from where I spend a lot of time...I watched enough of the video to realize I didn't think it was exactly appropriate for this site.

So if you saw it and were offended, sorry. If you saw it and wanted to see it again, sorry...go to YouTube or NBC.com.

Besides, it's a commercial. If I'm going to run commercials I want to get paid for it :)