Thursday, March 16, 2006

The House Warming

I promised photos of the Gomez Family house warming. Gifts are still coming in from all over and for that Amy and I can't thank you enough. I thought it would be easier to put the photos on Flickr, of course it took me hours to figure out how best to do that...in any case the photos are there and hopefully if you click here you'll see them in the right order. Don't use the photo stream or slide show, that seems to mess with the order. I readily admit I haven't learned all of Flickr's tricks...but this should at least give you the picture...pardon the pun.

Tomorrow the Gomez clan moves into their apartment. They're still in need of some stuff. Amy and I are contemplating one large gift if we can swing it...something they'll need to succeed. I think one last sacrifice on our part won't kill us.

My eyes are glazed over now though...so it's time for a nap.