Thursday, November 04, 2004

I'm Not In Control

I swore I wasn't going to write tonight, but here I am.
I'm in a good mood but my back hurts.

I cleaned the house enough so that Amy won't be endangered by massive infection simply by walking in the door tomorrow...I cut the yard enough so that the neighbors may still give me a slight look of disapproval but I'll score some points for trying.

I washed the little dogs...they still smell.

I swore I wasn't going to spend any time at all at the computer... and then I remembered.



My friend Randy came to visit Amy earlier this week with his guitar again. I've converted it to an MP3 of marginal quality, but it's rather large. For folks with broadband connections you might click here and listen to a poorly edited sample of simple worship.

I don't think I have to explain any more.

I'm not in control enough now anyway...Thank God.