Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Gibberish

This isn't really writing - it's more like thinking out loud without being accused of talking to yourself.

One of the hazards of working odd hours is that you can't really abandon your odd hours when you're not working. Once I got word from Amy last night that things were better than we had hoped I plopped down in bed and zoned...but at 3 a.m. I was tossing around feeling like I had overslept.

Now it's 7, I've checked my mail. Read far too many blogs. Seen that no one has bid on any of my eBay items, and let all the dogs take care of any urgent matters facing their bladders and the like.

I could either exercise or go see Amy...so I think I'm going to split the difference. Pack some stuff so I can exercise as she recovers from getting her line replaced and head to the hospital.

See, if you woke up at 3 a.m. you could have weighty philosophical thoughts like this too.

Yeah...you do sort of have to be there.