Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hunkering Down

I'm taking this blog "semi-private" for the time being. Not exactly sure how I'm going to accomplish that, I may just move it and adopt different software.

It seems creepy, mentally disturbed individuals - most with substance abuse problems - are unable to remember my email address when they stagger home from the bar, so they come to this blog and then click on what used to be the "Contact Me" link.

I'm tired of reading the stuff from these folks. It's hateful and twisted. Frankly it's a crappy way to start the day.

Not like I'm writing here much anyway. I may go to an invitation only blog - set up with another email address. Not sure yet.


Actually I'm not sure if anyone is even going to be able to read this post following the template and formative changes I've just made.

I do know that God will forgive me for moving on with my life and in the process ridding myself of the blathering of people who can't seem to remember reality and find it easier to write screeds to me than to forgive themselves.