Monday, October 01, 2007

Another Waxing About Waynes...

There are few things I can take credit for, including the following link, my friend Kim sent it to me.

I did try to see if I could get the code for the embedded video, but as is the wise thinking of many media companies, the site has made it very difficult to make a "viral video" out of something they've produced.

I'm familiar with this logic...believe me. You certainly wouldn't want to have thousands of people spreading your videos and publicizing you all over the Internet...goodness, what would happen then?

Anyway, although I don't claim to be the only person to have had some thoughts about people named "Wayne" - I will point out that this guy is only now catching up with a well proven and documented "axiom." Although he is doing so at a very rapid rate which should be applauded.

Oh, and don't worry...he has a nose.