Tuesday, January 09, 2007

One Photo Before I Sleep

I'm uploading a google album of all the photos from Moldova as I write this but I see that blogger is now allowing me to post, using its old format which supposedly they're getting rid of...not sure what that means to this blog.

Anyway, during a portion of one day in Moldova we took some of the kids to visit a deaf community and an apartment complex for the elderly to deliver fruit, food, candy, and a lot of love as a service project.

Some of it was wonderful...real wonderful.
Some of it was tough...real tough.

More on that later.

While at the deaf community, the kids posed for one picture, which says a lot to all of you who have prayed for us, rooted for us, cared about us, and encouraged us.

I thought I'd share that before conking out for...um...let's say 18 hours...