Monday, August 14, 2006

What's In Your Wallet?

I got the a book of revelation at my office today.

It's actually on CD, but it came in big binder that contained only the CD and the page below...you can click on it to enlarge it to see the various scrawlings.





The CD appears to contain this gentleman's personal book of Revelation. It's 67 pages long and I'll admit I have only flipped through it. I did notice that he was polite enough to answer my first question: "Why is he sending this to me?" right at the outset...between two drawings he says are of an alien holding a "hybrid" - hybrid human not car.

"I have been commanded to by the Holy One of Israel to deliver this gift of sight to those that dwell in total darkness, and to give a clear witness to the truth. I have been called to prophesy and show you things that will come to pass.

I give all glory to God our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ. Praise be to God for His incredible mercy and His gift of knowledge. Grace and Peace to all those who seek Him."



I can't argue with that...I hope we're all called to similar heights. Presumably, I am meant to spread his word via the radio - I'm hoping he didn't assume I'm dwelling in darkness or worse yet that God told him I was wandering around blind so he should ship me his CD pronto.

About 40 pages in, there's some pictures of a chicken restaurant that also is apparently a sign of the end times befalling us soon - it doesn't appear to be a franchise so if you favor KFC or Popeye's I don't think you're making a deal with the devil.

Apparently though folding money is the real key to his beliefs.

I do plan to read his thoughts in their entirety, but I will admit I'd have been slightly more eager were he too have included the actual cash instead of pictures.