Friday, August 26, 2005

How Did We Get This Busy?

Amy is attempting to work a few hours tonight and I figure I should do something productive while she's gone...blogging probably isn't it.

I think I'll do the dishes or something.

We're going to house-sit across town for a few days next week - it's a nice house...with cable TV...and so it would probably be better if we didn't simply walk out the door of our house leaving it in shambles.

We've been blessed a lot lately and I need to write about that, but this isn't the time. It seems we've been inordinately busy - although not necessarily productive - lately.

Suffice it to say things are going fairly well...on a lot of fronts...and I'm more convinced than ever that God is watching out for us.

Hopefully we'll never be too busy to remember that.