Sunday, August 10, 2003

MARIA...MARIA..

I read this story with interest:

NBC's Maria Shriver has requested a leave of absence from her post as an occasional anchor and correspondent on ''Dateline,'' saying she wanted to avoid any appearance of a conflict of interest following the decision by her husband, Arnold Schwarzenegger, to run for California governor in the Oct. 7 recall election.

Praise God! Maybe now the woman will have to make the rubber chicken banquet circuit and eat something!

Everytime I see her on TV I wait for flies to land on her face and an 800 number to flash on the screen saying for only 50 cents a day I could feed her.




So take some butter Maria..spread it with your knife
Say, "I'll have seconds sir." Gotta start a new life


(Sung to the tune of "Take a letter Maria")