Saturday, April 10, 2010

Another View

I'm normally a somewhat forward thinking person. I try not to dwell on the past.


I was reminded today that every so often it can be worthwhile to look back.



It seems like I wrote about the unique establishment on the shores of Lake Erie called "Cheesehaven" years ago, but if I did I can't find that wisdom now.  Anyway, when two of my nieces were little girls I would play a game with them...coming up with a "password" for them to say each day.   One day the password was "Cheesehaven!"  It had to be said with enthusiasm and the girls had to raise their hands when they said it...sort of a little niece "Cheesehaven wave."

Tonight my eldest nephew, Ben, sent me video of his son, Caleb.

It speaks for itself...






Yes, there are days when  I look forward to looking back.