Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I Know....I Know...But....Look That Way!

Yeah, yeah...haven't written anything except Amy and I are sailing new seas metaphors...that's all going great. I've actually been tied up lately...well, on blogger, trying to design an old fashioned "web log" for work related purposes, but have been a little stymied by the workings of the web and the fact that I want the system to be very simple and somewhat idiot proof.

Anyway, in God's most efficient manner He's gifted me with the perfect distraction from working on this project and writing any more about how I'm not writing more.

Look! A baby picture!

Erin - the very first guest in our "Upper Room Ministry" - is living a new life as a Mom!


She and her husband Ron have new son! Kyler!





Welcome to the world Kyler! You're in wonderful hands!


From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another
- John 1:16