Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Shanghai'd? No Such Luck!

I know, I know...I haven't posted anything since we got back in town Saturday, but I am suddenly getting slammed by some potentially major issues at my office pushed my way and I've been sort of preparing, plus Amy came home with the Caribbean flu or something. I know what I want to write, but I really haven't had time....besides the sun has been in my eyes...and there's a hole in my racket.

- No, I'm not going to explain that.


Anyway, I did manage to upload and then "cull" some shots from our family cruise, most are of family members although I do try to find the unusual when I get the rare chance to wander.

I've got to finish a project tomorrow for a meeting Thursday...so it may be this weekend before I can write leisurely.

You can see the "cruise album" if you're really that bored via the little video thing on the left side bar. You'll need to click on the middle of it to go to the main album page unless you like to squint. That means if you have a pop up blocker it might not let you until you say it's okay to look at what are essentially my vacation slides in modern form. If you're too embarassed to admit that to your pop up blocker...happy squinting.

There are a couple of surprises.

A brief pirate attack...and a couple of shots where you may ask yourself, "Is that the guy from....?"

You really shouldn't be speaking to yourself by the way.

Oh well, back to working on work stuff so I can be prepared for work.

It's great to be home.