Monday, August 13, 2007

The Dance

Amy has always wanted me to take dancing lessons with her. I have a certain aversion to dancing in that, with the exception of weddings, I don't do it.

I have two brothers and when we were young my mother believed it important that we take "ballroom" dance lessons. Over the years it became apparent we weren't doing a lot of ballroom dancing and we hated going to the lessons. Apparently we were the last three boys to convince our parents of that because the Dance Instructor suddenly made a magnanimous offer to teach us for "free!"

It didn't take long to figure out why...there was a shortage of boys in the class, and if they roped in the Main boys they had trio of varying heights.

Anyway, I think this is the only way we'll dance in the future.

Get ready!