Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Giving A Hoot

I hope this doesn't turn into a piece of vaporware, a gadget that someone promotes but never really becomes reality, sort of like Windows "Live Writer" which I'm giving another try as a blog editor. ***Update*** Live Writer still fails to work.



The gadget is called "Horntones" and the hawkers claim it can make your car horn play any audio file you wish. It was originally supposed to come out this week, now they're saying April, and their web page is still not up to date, so I'm not holding my breath.



However it did get my mind to thinking what "sound" I would want to blare at another driver. My first thoughts were of songs, something that would get their attention, ya know, John Philip Sousa or Janice Joplin.

However now I'm thinking more subtle...something like this might work.

Short, but to the point.

Any ideas?