Monday, October 30, 2006

It's A God Thing

It's been a very frustrating day. Car troubles, email troubles (I hate outlook, I would pay someone to shoot it if I could), and a few work frustrations.

So, I haven't been in the best of moods this afternoon.

Moments ago, I received an email from our Moldova team leader who said she'd reserved "Air Moldova" tickets for us (okay, say a small prayer) and that the price was LOWER than what we had anticipated.

I'm still having trouble contacting the woman at CERI who handles on-line contributions, so I called today, trying to be patient , and found out she just got married and is on and has been on her honeymoon. That explains everything. Dealing with a wedding.

I still have to get an accounting from them...but I'm feeling better about it and with the checks we've received directly, the way I add it up, I think we're going to have raised and or already contributed ourselves almost the EXACT amount we'll need for airfare and a few other basics.

I mean we're within (making a few assumptions about checks that are in the mail) 20-100 dollars away!


Bless you all!

Please keep up the prayers, we'll need them now more than ever.

I am stunned....although I shouldn't be...it's a God thing.

We are so humbled by God's grace and your generosity.

Thank you again.

No more checks please...unless you wish to underwrite the travel of someone else in our group.

We may come back asking for actual "item donations"....i.e. toothbrushes, hair care stuff...you know, things that they could use at the orphanage, but I don't know specifics yet.

I do know Your grace - you and God - amazes me.

I'm literally trying to keep from sobbing as I write.

My frustrations are in perspective...and so is my heart.

I have no other words.

Except....Microsoft Outlook is a tool of Satan :)