Monday, April 10, 2006

Casa de Malhado

Dust and woe...these two I know.


Don't worry, I'm not about to embark on an episode of bad poetry. Our lives are still somewhat in shambles as we try to recover from the foundation repair. We've got a lingering plumbing issue which may cost a fortune to repair so both Amy and I are a little manic when we were hoping the worst of the worries were behind us.

Unfortunately for you that means I've been looking for distractions...I did find out this company is about to start advertising in the U.S..



Okay, maybe I haven't gotten the plumbing problems completely behind me...suddenly I realize that's also a poor choice of words. Anyway, you might enjoy the commercials. It's nice to know we'll soon not only have to fret about fresh breath and sparkly underarms isn't it?