Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Write Time

I'm in the middle of a computer rebuild...which is to say Amy is rebuilding my computer. The computer has been sort of limping along for a month or two with various hiccups, multiple Microsoft personality disorder and we knew it was time...for a new hard drive....a fresh start.

I haven't had time to write much lately...I considered for a while if it was time to simply pull the plug on the blog, but I don't think I'm there yet. I'm going to let it limp along for a while yet.
Maybe I'll get a fresh start too.

One reason I haven't written too much is that my life revolves so much around the Gomez family these days and I don't want to invade their privacy...I haven't decided on where the dividing line is yet between their lives and my thoughts.

I've found keeping my mouth shut is a wise approach when put in that situation.

I could write today about a little miracle of hope which has unfortunately become a major source of sorrow, but there are boundaries and the sorrow has not been fully shared, so that story will have to wait.

I suppose I'll know when it's the right time.